Welcome to page 2
Best Dulce De Leche Banana Pie Ever
This yummy recipe has it all! Graham Cracker crust topped with dulce de leche and bananas and it has a gorgeous no bake banana cheesecake filling!
For the whipped cream, you can use homemade, or Cool Whip (thawed).
This recipe will make one pie. Preparation time is only 15 minutes, and don't forget to chill for 2 hours.
A big thank you to Aimee at shugarysweets for this awesome recipe. We loved this dessert very much.
Here's what you'll need below
Here Are The Ingredients
- 1 box (3.4 oz) French Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 of a 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream), divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust (see note below)
- 1 can (15 oz) dulce de lecheHere Are The Instructions
- Prepare graham cracker crust (as noted below) or use a store bought crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in the pudding mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream). Set aside.
- In the bottom of your pie crust, lay your sliced bananas. Top with dulce de leche, spreading until smooth. Pour your filling over the top.
- Refrigerate pie for two hours.
- When ready to serve, pipe the remaining cool whip or whipped cream onto the pie. Add freshly sliced bananas (optional). SERVE and enjoy!**For the graham cracker crust: Combine 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter. Mix with a fork and press into bottom of pie plate.
And that's it done,
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions as well as step-by-step photographs and helpful tips at:http://www.shugarysweets.com