Welcome to page 2
Chicken Mignon Wrapped In Bacon With Garlic Butter And Pesto
Chicken Mignons are an awesome and easy meal to cook up for friends or family at dinner, because you can prepare them before hand, and simply cook them while you are entertaining. They certainly look impressive and they also taste amazing!!
This kind of meal is also perfect for those busy weeknight dinners. Love it!
Here's what you'll need to do
Daily Simple Recipes Instructions
- Lay one of the chicken breast fillets between two sheets of baking paper and using a kitchen mallet, pound the chicken to make it thinner. Ensure that you only use the smooth side of the mallet, so you don't make a mess of the paper or chicken.
- On the inside of the flatten chicken breast, fill it up with some pesto, and then add a knob of garlic herb butter on top.
- Roll up the flattened chicken breast and place it onto of a long piece of bacon rasher, and fasten it together with a tooth pick. Make sure you leave enough of the toothpick out, so that everyone can see the toothpick and can take them out before eating the chicken Mignon.
- In an oven baking dish, lay down some baking paper (helps to clean the baking dish for later on) and then place in the chicken.
- Bake in a pre-heated hot oven, 180ºC or 350F till the bacon on the top is nice and crispy and golden brown.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through. This will depend on how thick your chicken mignon are and how many you are baking.
- Your chicken Mignons should take about 25 minutes approximately
And that's it done,
This yummy recipe was made by daily simple recipes. You can't beat the taste of anything bacon-wrapped, can you?.