Homemade Roasted Cherry Brownies With Black Fudge Frosting
Have you ever had homemade roasted cherry brownies with black fudge frosting before?
No, well I hadn’t either until I tried this gorgeous and scrumptiously yummy brownie recipe.
This is a moist, fudgy textured crumb-filled brownie extraordinaire, and it’s worth the effort of making!
This rich and creamy recipe is going to make you 16 decent sized squares of fudgy style brownies. YUM!
It’s a gem of a recipe that we adore and hope you do too!
Here’s what you’ll need in terms of the ingredients. You might have some of these already in your pantry…
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 300 g of black cherries (10.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seed butter or you can choose your own favorite nut butter
- 3/4 cup of cherry juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tsp vinegar (try using raspberry vinegar if you can)
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder, and sift.
- 1 cup of spelt flour
- 2 tsp of ground chia seed
- 1 tsp of espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt.
When you make the frosting for this brownie recipe you will need to have the following ingredients.
- 3/4 cup of black beans. Make sure they are well cooked.
- 1 tbsp of non-hydrogenated shortening. I have also used coconut oil for this. Make sure it is soft.
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- add a pinch of salt
Now if you have all the ingredients handy let’s start baking!
For Step By Step Directions To Follow Please Head On Over To The Next Page Where We Show You How To Put Everything Together…