Welcome to page 2
Homemade Roasted Cherry Brownies With Black Fudge Frosting
I love making Brownies, especially cherry brownies! They would easily be considered as one of our top favorites. Great with coffee, or as an offering for all your social gatherings. These are gorgeous to eat, and they won't last long on the plate either!
Great with a scoop of ice cream added to them too. An awesome idea for a family dessert! Whichever way you enjoy your brownie is up to you….but you'll be wanting to make these again and again. This recipe is a keeper, and a real crowd pleaser!
A big thank you to Sarah at wonderfulsmells.ca for this awesome recipe. We thought it was a gem!
- Preheat oven to 450F and grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread the cherries out in one layer and sprinkle with the 1 tbsp sugar.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then scrape the mixture (avoid any burnt bits) into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Reduce oven to 350F and line a 9″ square pan with parchment or foil.
- In a bowl mix together brown sugar, seed butter, cherry juice, vanilla and vinegar.
- Stir in the cocoa, then gently stir in the flour, chia seed, espresso powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in the cherries.
- Bake 30 minutes, until the centre is set. Cool completely and chill before frosting.Frosting:
Place beans, brown sugar, shortening, vanilla and cocoa in a food processor and puree.
Melt chocolate and add to the processor, blend in.
Sift in the powdered sugar and add the salt. Run the processor until completely smooth.
Scrape into a bowl and chill. Beat again before spreading on chilled brownies.
And that's it done,
A big thank you to Sarah R for the wonderful photo
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions as well as step-by-step photographs and helpful tips at: http://www.yummysmells.ca
Photo source Sarah R