Welcome to page 2
Mocha Chocolate Raspberry Pie
This dessert was a wonderful surprise in terms of how easy it is to make. It's also very addictive when it comes to eating, and super fudgy! I love desserts like this, and the tangy raspberry sauce just compliments the sweetness of the white chocolate. YUM!
It doesn't get any better than this and it's flour-less too!
This recipe will provide 12 servings, and preparation is 10 minutes, cooking time is 20 minutes.
A big thank you to Sarah at wholeandheavenlyoven for this wonderful raspberry pie recipe.
Here's what you will need below:
Here Are The Ingredients
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon saltSauce:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Melted white chocolate for drizzling
Here Are The Instructions
- Make the tart: Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly grease and flour a 12-in tart pan. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and chocolate together until smooth, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk eggs, espresso, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake tart at 325F 20-25 minutes or until tart springs back when lightly touched. Cool tart completely on a wire cooling rack. (middle will collapse a little bit as it cools–this is ok)
- Make the sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium and let sauce simmer until thickened. Let cool.
- Once sauce and tart is cooled, spoon sauce into the middle of tart. Drizzle tart with white chocolate and let set 10 minutes. Slice tart into wedges and enjoy!
And that's it done,
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions as well as step-by-step photographs and helpful tips http://wholeandheavenlyoven.com