Welcome to page 2
Pan Fried Ravioli Appetizer
This is a kind of an appetizer that I had never thought of making until now of course. What a yummy treat! And they're simply easy to make!
Tasty, fried ravioli makes the perfect appetizer. Seasoned and crispy, dip in some marinara and Alfredo for the perfect sauce and flavor.
A big thank you to Nikki at chefintraining for this awesome appetizer recipe.
Here Are The Ingredients
- 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 to 3 cups oil
- ¾ cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups Panko
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
Here Are The Instructions
- Cook ravioli pasta so it very al-dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Mix Panko, Parmesan, parsley, salt and garlic powder together in a small bowl and then carefully pour onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Toss ravioli in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the Panko mixture.
- When oil is ready cook the ravioli in the oil for about 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Dip in marinara and alfredo sauce.
And that's it done.
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions as well as step-by-step photographs and helpful tips at:http://www.chef-in-training.com